The Benefits of Plastic Furniture
Outdoor furniture can be a great addition to your yard or patio. There are typically three types of outdoor furniture to choose from: wood, metal and plastic. While you may be predisposed to think of plastic furniture as being “cheap,” you have likely not considered all the benefits associated with high-quality plastic furniture, such as the type offered at By the Yard.
Plastic furniture is virtually maintenance-free, all you have to do is bring it home and set it up the way you like it; you won’t have to spend any more time or money on it in the future. Plastic requires no painting and is rust-free, unlike other materials.
Lots of plastic furniture is made from recycled plastic and, when you are through using it, it can be recycled again. This means that buying plastic furniture contributes little to your carbon footprint, and also reduces the number of trees cut down for wood furniture.
More Benefits of Plastic Furniture
- Often more affordable than other options including wood and metal
- Lightweight and easy to move around and rearrange
- Mostly unbreakable, dropping it won’t damage it
- Wood can develop cracks and require refinishing
- A variety of colors are available
- Waterproof, best option in rain, won’t rust or crack
- Harmless to children, does not have sharp edges or corners
For all the reasons mentioned above, going with plastic furniture for your yard or patio is a great option! Whether you live in or around the Vernon Hills, Illinois or Jordan, Minnesota area, By the Yard has a great selection of outdoor furniture including:
- Dining Sets
- Fire Tables
- And Much More
Give us a call at 877-220-0448 or check out our selection of fine outdoor furniture products in our online catalog.